Generation Ready in action
- Professional Development of Teachers Absolutely Key Dr. Michael Ward’s discusses the need to make teaching more attractive and rewarding through job-embedded PD in order to increase student achievement in his op-ed in the Clarion Ledger
- Professional Development Will Be Crucial for Common Core Implementation Investing in our teachers is necessary for student success and achievement – see what NYC and California have done
- Overcoming the Assessment Culture to Achieve Real Education Reform Advisory board member, Dr. Richard Elmore, guest blogs on HuffPost about moving from an assessment culture to a true learning culture, with the help of professional development experts in the classroom
- April 15-18, 2014 – National Council on Educating Black Children Conference
- April 30-May 2, 2014 - Arkansas Federal Coordinators Conference
- May 1-2, 2014 - Maryland Common Ground Conference
K-12 Literacy and Math
Our K-12 services in Literacy and Math are designed to address the challenges facing schools during these times of increasing accountability around Math and Literacy. Current Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and other state standards are fully incorporated into the teacher professional development.
Middle School Literacy Initiative
Our Middle School Literacy Initiative (MSLI) is a research-based approach that uses current CCSS and other state standards to raise student achievement in middle school through a comprehensive school-wide focus on literacy to ensure that students enter high school ready to read complex texts.
Personalized Professional Learning
It is possible for superintendents, administrators, principals and teachers to take ownership of their school and teacher professional development. ReadyPath gives leaders and teachers a practical view of the way forward: what needs to be done, how to do it and what it should look like. It is an instructional resource like no other.