Generation Ready in action
- Overcoming the Assessment Culture to Achieve Real Education Reform Advisory board member, Dr. Richard Elmore, guest blogs on HuffPost about moving from an assessment culture to a true learning culture, with the help of professional development experts in the classroom
- How to Ensure Your PD Investment is More Than Window Dressing Dr. Michael Ward discusses what makes for good professional development, and when done right, is one of the most important investments a school can make
- Generation Ready and NABSE Announce National Partnership The national partnership is designed to close the achievement gap that exists among under-served communities in English Language Arts and Math
- March 12-14, 2014 – CAAASA 2014: Professional Development Summit
- March 12-14, 2014 – 2014 NCASA Conference on Educational Leadership
K-12 Literacy and Math
Our K-12 services in Literacy and Math are designed to address the challenges facing schools during these times of increasing accountability around Math and Literacy. Current Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and other state standards are fully incorporated into the teacher professional development.
Middle School Literacy Initiative
Our Middle School Literacy Initiative (MSLI) is a research-based approach that uses current CCSS and other state standards to raise student achievement in middle school through a comprehensive school-wide focus on literacy to ensure that students enter high school ready to read complex texts.
Personalized Professional Learning
It is possible for superintendents, administrators, principals and teachers to take ownership of their school and teacher professional development. ReadyPath gives leaders and teachers a practical view of the way forward: what needs to be done, how to do it and what it should look like. It is an instructional resource like no other.